- What’s that behind you! Dogs chase their tails for plenty of reasons: Predatory instinct, anxiety, curiosity, exercise or, they might have fleas! If your dog is chasing his tail excessively, cute though it may be, take your pup to get groomed. If a flea treatment doesn’t help, take your dog to the vet.
- No night vision goggles needed! Dogs’ eyes contain a special membrane, called the tapetum lucidum, that lets them see in the dark! However, just because your dog can see in the dark, doesn’t mean he can see through his bangs! Get your dog’s eyebrows trimmed so he can see, no matter how dark!
- Get back on your side! Nearly half of domestic dogs sleep in their owner’s bed. And who better to share a bed with? Fleas can and will quickly change your mind. Get your dog groomed so you can sleep next to your furry friend and not thousands of free loaders.
- Express yourself. Dogs’ ears are extremely expressive. From the slicked back, angry look to the perked forward, happy look, dogs use their ears like humans use their eyes. Keep your dogs ears clean and groomed to avoid infections, mats and tangles!
- You’ve been Spotted! Dalmatian puppies are completely white when they are born and develop their spots as they grow. Other dappled and multicolor breeds, such as spaniels and australian cattle dogs can also develop new spots or patterns too! However, spots and dapples are usually not natural, so you should probably be taking your dog to get a good scrub down.